Terms & Conditions
- Keystroke software purchased online is delivered immediately upon receipt of payment. Delivery includes license key, download link, and in some cases a link to setup instructions.
- Act! software purchased online is typically delivered within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment. To avoid service disruption, do NOT buy software from our site at the end of a trial period as we cannot guarantee the speed with which we receive license key from Act!.
- Keystroke reserves the right to suspend or cancel the delivery of service where full negotiable payment is not received within the customer's payment terms, unless other arrangements are made.
- In cases of software purchases, no installation media will be provided unless expressly indicated in the product description. You will receive a link to a software download site or login location, and be provided license information and/or login credentials.
- If you have any questions about your order(s), you may contact Customer Service at: 1-800-857-0558.
- Online Resources: Keystroke provides a Knowledgebase at http://kb.act4work.com that includes articles covering setup and troubleshooting issues for our products
- Support Options included with purchase: Keystroke published software purchased online includes basic email support only unless a support package is bundled or purchased separately.
- Setup/Training: No setup, configuration, or training is included with software purchase unless paid arrangements are made to that effect.
- License Resets: Most of our Keystroke software includes the ability to de-activate a license in order to install it again on a new or different machine. However, in cases where de-activation is not available due to hardware failure, Keystroke can provide up to one license reset per year, per license at our sole discretion. Requests for additional activations will generally be declined and require the purchase of an additional license.
- Former DesignerR1 software: Effective January 1st, 2019, customers that purchased software from DesignR1 will no longer receive the support of any kind without renewing their licensing through Keystroke.ca
- Swiftpage Reset Policy: Swiftpage manages the tolerance and obsolescence policy of their Act! CRM and e-marketing software.
- Act! perpetual products like Act! Pro generally includes email and Knowledgebase support only.
- Online setup resources are available at https://www.act.com/resources
- Five-Minutes & it's Free: Keystroke offers a 5-minutes & its free support policy to help customers with quick inquiries or support issues. Customers are limited to one incident per day.
- KQC Support Plans: Paid support plans from Keystroke to include VIP, OrangeCare, and prepaid blocks of time. More details of our paid support options are available HERE.
Database Service Conditions
Because of the complex nature of data services, Keystroke.ca makes no representations or warranties that your data can or will be converted and/or will be completed within the timeframes stated. thus, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the data serviced hereunder is provided "as is" and you hereby waive and disclaim all other warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, suitability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Keystroke.ca does not warrant that the data provided will be error-free. In no event shall Keystroke.ca be liable for, and you hereby waive to the extent permitted by law, any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages incurred by you associated with this agreement. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of data, loss of use of products, losses due to an inability to access data or software, loss of good will and lost profits or revenue. These limitations apply whether or not such losses or damages are based on contract, warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability, indemnity, or otherwise, even if Keystroke.ca has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In any event, under no circumstances shall the cumulative liability of Keystroke.ca associated with this agreement exceed the amount paid pursuant to this agreement. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between you and Keystroke.ca would not have been able to provide the services without such limitations. Data received under this agreement will be kept confidential by Keystroke.ca and used only for the purposes of evaluation, recovery, repair, conversion, migration and/or testing purposes to better enhance our products. original data and repaired data will be deleted from the act! data services department’s systems two (2) weeks after the requested services have been completed.
Any questions or issues must be reported to the act! data services department within two (2) weeks from the date your case has been completed and/or returned to you. Once your data has been removed from our systems we cannot reference the submitted or repaired data. You agree to keep a full and complete additional backup copy of all the data you submit to Keystroke.ca any data suspected to contain computer viruses will be destroyed immediately upon receipt. You have read the above and agree to all of the terms and conditions herein. You are the legal owner, representative, or otherwise have legitimate rights to use Act! and all data contained therein. You authorize Keystroke.ca to receive this media in order to carry out the services requested in this agreement.
It is our policy at Keystroke to provide the best service, information, and support before and after a sale so that our customers can be happy with their purchase, and their business experience with us. In the event that this is not possible, refunds, credits, or exchanges are available under certain circumstances for different types of purchases.
- SOFTWARE: Keystroke will honor the refund policy of the different software manufacturers we represent, provided the customer's reasons for return fall within the manufacturer's return/exchange guidelines. Refunds on perpetual software purchases that are activated are generally not available.
- SERVICE: Credits in whole or in part are available at our discretion, and will be judged on a case by case basis.
- HOSTING: A customer may cancel or suspend their service at any point during the term of their contract, but no refund will be provided for unused prepaid subscription time.
- TRAINING: There are no refunds for withdrawals from any training workshops, however, a student who is unable to attend one class will be permitted to attend another within the next 12 months.
- GENERAL REFUND POLICY: Please visit HERE for our full Refund Policy.
We generally do not refund or exchange in these circumstances
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- The software you purchased did not meet your intended business use. Keystroke never guarantees "fitness of use", as this determination is incumbent upon the customer to investigate.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up needing support.
- Bill payments processed on our payment page are not refundable. Terms & Conditions of those transactions are detailed on the invoice the customer is paying.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST