Our Mission Statement
"To inspire & support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions."
Have a training question?
Free Act! Success Training!
Qsales v13 End-User Webinar
The new improved Qsales for Act! is here!
Completely rewritten, the new Qsales v13 is now faster, more feature-rich, and 64-bit compatible. The best part of Qsales v13 is it can easily pay for itself with the money you can save on QuickBooks licenses.
Like in past versions, Qsales seamlessly links your CRM and accounting data together to eliminate double-entry of data, and deliver more accounting visibility to your Act! users, which will make them more productive and informed.
Unlike past versions, though Qsales only needs one QuickBooks license for all Act! users, and allows them to create & edit transactions from within Act!, without needing QuickBooks locally installed, or even open.
Fast Facts about the New Qsales v13 Features:
- No longer need QuickBooks locally installed or open due to the new Qsales Web API
- Create or Edit QuickBooks transactions from within Act!
- Create or Edit QuickBooks Customers or Vendors from within Act!
- Link transactions to Contacts & Companies in Act!
- Line items in transactions stored as their own customer table for better performance & searching
- New integrated reporting feature gives you vital customer insights from within Act!
- Control user security inside of Act! for how they can work with the QuickBooks data.
- Will be Act! v24 (64-bit) compatible, as well as supporting back to Act! v19.2.