AutoAdmin for Act!
Keep your Act! data safe and healthy with the #1 unattended backup and maintenance tool! Receive an Email confirmation and alerts and even backup off-site.
AutoAdmin for Act! effortlessly backs up and maintains all your Act! data on a schedule you control, so you know you're protected from disastrous data loss and costly interruptions. AutoAdmin is the #1 unattended administration software that Act! administrators, ACCs and Act! users have counted on for years to ensure their valuable Act! data is safe and healthy.
In just a few minutes, you can have peace of mind knowing all your workgroup and remote Act! data are securely backed up on a regular schedule that requires no user intervention. Every morning you'll get a brief e-mail message confirming that all your valuable databases were backed up and tuned up, so you'll always know your data is safe and healthy. Large workgroup databases can be maintained and backed up after hours. For extra reliability, backups can be saved offsite to your password-protected "FTP server" with no extra effort. AutoAdmin is the most powerful and effortless tool for making sure you can recover quickly from data disasters.
Fast Facts about AutoAdmin:
- Create up to 1440 scheduled events that run automatically
- Automatically back up any database to an offsite FTP server
- How do you maintain Act! Use AutoAdmin to Remove old and unnecessary data automatically
- Get e-mail alerts when backup or maintenance errors occur.
- Review activity log files after every session
Why use AutoAdmin over Act! Scheduler?
- AutoAdmin is not susceptible to corrupt XML file that could stop it from working
- AutoAdmin allows you safely store backups offsite, making it more secure in the event of a ransomware attack that typically deletes all local backups
- AutoAdmin allows you to delete local and FTP backups after a certain number of days
- AutoAdmin allows you to select which supplemental folders you wish to include in the backups
- AutoAdmin allows you to schedule the removal of notes, histories, and cleared activities after a certain number of days, as well as Closed or Inactive Opportunities. The Document Tab can also be configured to be cleaned up after a set amount of time.
- AutoAdmin allows you to validate the login credentials you have configured for a backup or maintenance task
- AutoAdmin can also schedule the deletion of Windows temp files
- And AutoAdmin can schedule the the importing of files using MergeAdmin
Your first year of software maintenance is included in your original license price. This gives you program updates throughout your first year as new versions of Act! are released. After the first year, you will be contacted annually to renew your maintenance (30% of the current list price per license).
Maintenance renewal is recommended, but not mandatory. If you let your maintenance lapse, the program will still work as is, but you will not be able to upgrade your Act!, apply any updates, or receive any phone or email support. As maintenance plans are only available to current subscribers, expired users will need to pay the current list price to upgrade and reinstate their maintenance/support.
Support includes assistance with troubleshooting. It does not include installation and configuration, which is available as part of our Orange Care and VIP plans sold separately.