Terms and Conditions
- All merchandise sales are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your account will be credited back to you and you will be contacted.
- Merchandise prices and availability are subject to change without notice. New merchandise will be added to the Keystroke shopping cart on a regular basis.
- Some items are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Merchandise Delivery (if applicable)
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Customers may be required to provide a signature when products are delivered. Some items may have longer delivery times – this will be indicated.
- Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
- In cases of software purchases, no installation media will be provided unless expressly indicated in the product description. You will receive a link to a software download site or login location, and be provided license information and/or login credentials.
- If your product arrives damaged, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Keystroke Quality Computing Inc immediately.
If you have any questions about your order(s), you may contact Customer Service at: 1-800-857-0558.
It is our policy at Keystroke to provide the best service, information, and support before and after a sale so that our customers can be happy with their purchase, and their business experience with us. In the event that this is not possible, refunds, credits, or exchanges are available under certain circumstances for different types of purchases.
- SOFTWARE: Keystroke will honour the refund policy of the different software manufacturers we represent, provided the customer's reasons for return fall within the manufacturer's return/exchange guidelines.
- SERVICE: Credits in whole or in part are available at our discretion, and will be judged on a case by case basis.
- HARDWARE: Refunds or credits are available at our discretion within 14 days of purchase, and will be judged on a case by case basis. A 15% restocking fee will apply. See list below of exclusions
- HOSTING: A customer may cancel or suspend their service at any point during the term of their contract, but no refund will be provided for unused prepaid subscription time.
- TRAINING: There are no refunds for withdrawals from any training workshops, however a student who is unable to attend one class will be permitted to attend another within the next 12 months.
We generally do not refund or exchange in these circumstances
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- The hardware or software you purchased did not meet your intended business use. Keystroke never guarantees "fitness of use", as this determination is incumbent upon the customer to investigate.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up needing support.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST