MailMerge Lite 2.0
Our new MailMerge Lite version is a stripped down version of the subscription MailMerge4act, but with a one-time licensing cost. MailMerge Lite handles all basic mail merging to Email or Word that most users need.
- New Features
- merge to PDF
- merging of data from Opps, Companies, and Groups
- in the settings > email delivery, you can select custom email fields.
- Create/Edit Templates in Rich Text Editor. An easy to use publisher with all the table, graphics, and editing tools you'll need to produce professional looking emails and printed letters
- Convert Native Act Templates using Template Converter
- Merge To Word or Merge To Email
- Does NOT rely on Office at all, so users can have 32 or 64-bit versions of Office, and it won't effect MailMerge Lite. The merge to Word uses our own built-in editor and merges to a .doc that Word can open.
- NEW! Multi-threading allows you to send large emails and continue to work in Act!
- Improved Outlook error handling and enhanced CC and BCC controls
- Merge Contact & Opportunity fields into your emails or letters
- Keystroke recommends Mailjet.com or Sendgrid.com as third party SMTP providers that can be used in conjunction with your own SMTP servers for larger distributions.
- Records History in Act! of mail merge, and includes a new "Message Details" History recording section to help with History bloat from large mail merges.
- MailMerge4act! also works independent of Outlook.
MailMerge Lite still allows you to produce and send beautiful HTML emails easily and safely. No more lost images, or emails that get delivered looking very differently than designed. The built-in publisher allows any user to create attractive emails you'll be proud to send, and easily insert merge codes from your Act! database to ensure a personalised delivery to your recipients.
Please note the following MailMerge features NOT available in MailMerge Lite:
- No "Email from Stationary"
- No "MergeMail from HTML"
- No scheduled sends
- No suppression based on field
- No send in batches
- No send intervals
While MailMerge does NOT include an account for Opt-in Manager, Knowtifier, or Act4outlook, it does allow you to input the account credentials of a team member's Opt-in Manager in the MailManager settings of MergeMail so that all team members have complete functionality of the parent product.
** Online orders made at the "bundled" rate without the MailManager eligibility will be cancelled.