Act! Technical Services
What We Do
Keystroke is an Act! Select partner that certified in every Act! product available, including Act! Pro, Act! Premium, and Act! Premium for Web, Hosting (HPP) and Training (APT).
|Act! Support||Act! Training||Act! Service|
|Act! Hosting||Act! Development||Keystroke Team Benefits|
The World's #1 Act1 Reseller can also help your business by:
- Defining the limits of the program so that your expectations of the program are within it's capabilities.
- Local & Network Experise: Being MCSE Certfied Network & PC Technicians since 1994 allows us to work independently or with your IT team to develop the most efficient and secure deployment solution. Understanding IT helps us know the limits of the environment we work within
- Remote Synchronization Setup with our own proprietary Dynamic DNS Service
- Fast & Secure ACT for Web deployment and ACT! for Web hosting
- Developing the commitment from both staff and management for a successful ACT! deployment
- Effective Security Policy to safeguard your data from accidental deletions or intentional theft.
- ACT! is the #1 selling CRM solution for small business for a quarter century, and as such has created one of the largest "add-on" markets to help you get the most out of ACT!. Keystroke is a reseller of Handheld Contact, QuoteWerks, 123 Sync, OakMerge, Stonefield Query, Topline Dash, Alerts, and Designer; Durkin Computing's Impact Suite of products, MigrateAdmin, Exponenciel's Suite of products
What we DON'T Do.
The only projects that fail are the ones where the customer is not fully committed to change. This may sound odd that a person or company would invest in productivity software and then hire professionals to deploy it, but not be fully committed to using it. Unfortunately, many people are only committed to change up to the point when they have to, or they want their employee's to make the change so they don't have to.
Either is a recipe for failure.
"The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change."
–Edwin Friedman, A Failure of Nerve