De-select your Act-Outlook Address Book integration that creates so much system overhead, and deploy Act4outlook for deeper, faster, and more advanced Act!/Outlook integration without the performance cost.
Act4Outlook includes the following features:
- COPY CONTACTS TO ACT!: Send Outlook contacts to Act! by simply right clicking one or more contacts from your address book.
- SUPERFAST HISTORY RECORDING:Send an email from Outlook (even with Act! closed), and it will be attached to the matching record in Act! within a second based on any email field
- CREATE LOOKUP FROM EMAILS: Select any number of emails in Outlook, right-click and select "Create Lookup" and it will find all the contacts in Act! associated with those select emails.
- CREATE CONTACTS & ACTIVITIES FROM AN EMAIL: Disable the Act-Outlook address book integration that so often slows down computers, and get all the functionality back with Act4outlook. Select and email and automatically convert it to a Contact or Activity, but in a way that is faster than ever before.
- LINK TO ACT!: Link Contacts to Companies, Groups, or Opportunities after sending to Act
- COPY ACTIVITIES TO ACT!: Send one or more Activities to Act! from your Outlook calendar.
- FIND CONTACT IN ACT! FROM EMAIL: Select an email in your inbox, and click on "Go to Contact", and Act4Outlook will find the matching contact in your Act! database
- REDUCE CALENDAR DUPES: Act4Outlook reduces duplication by keeping track of previously imported activities. If an activity is updated in Outlook with new data, simply re-send the activity to Act which will update the previously imported Act activity.
- INBOX HISTORY RECORDING: Attach one or more email messages directly to Contacts, Groups, Companies, or Opportunities. Linking the email to more than one type of record at a time does not create a duplicate entry in the Act attachments folder.
- INCOMING MAIL HISTORY RECORDING: Act4Outlook can automatically record and link all incoming messages to the Act database as long as a Contact with the sender's email address is found in the database. Users can also enter one or more domain names to ignore so that any emails sent from those domains are not attached to the database.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Price is based on per installation
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
* 14 Day trial