WHAT IS “ACT4CASL”?
Act4CASL is a software application & online service that takes only a couple of minutes to setup before you can be broadcasting your pre-written opt-in request emails to all your contacts in quickly and easily. No HTML, merge mail, or Outlook experience required!
Act4CASL setup steps are as follows:
- Install and activate Act4CASL software
- Enter your email settings into the software.
- Act4CASL creates the one field and pull-down menu required in your Act! database
- Review and edit the sample opt-in consent letter.
- Register your Act4CASL account online where your contacts response will be stored.
- Send the email with a click of a button
- Click the Act4CASL sync button to update your database with the online consents provided by your contacts.
- Rinse, repeat.
Once Act4CASL updates your database to reflect your contact’s opt-in permissions, you can create your new marketing groups within Act! that includes this consent, and be confident you’ve exercised due diligence in complying with CASL.
- Act4CASL Windows app allows you to prepare, edit and send your opt-in request to your Act! lookup. As you send, it will also prompt you to select current contact, current lookup, or all contacts
- Both the send request and your contact's response to it are recorded in Act! in a manner that verifies the authenticity of the permission
- Act4CASL allows you to generate a unique online link for any contact in your database. This allows you to reply to an email with a contact's unique link, thus simplifying the process
- Sync the online results with your database at the click of button, and get a report on how many contacts were updated
- Customize your online opt-in request page with your own branding and message
Please note, Keystroke is not qualified to offer legal advice, so each person is responsible for ascertaining their own CASL compliance requirements (please review www.fightspam.gc.ca to learn more).