QuickBooks & Act!
- Why Choose Act!
- Act! Products
- Act! Subscription
- Act! Verticals
- Act! Mobile Products
- Act! Utilities
- Act! Demo
- Keystroke Payment Plans
We do not offer accounting or bookkeeping services.
QuickBooks Integration with Act!
XACT Link for Act! & QuickBooks
The Xact Link for Act! & QuickBooks is an application which allows Act! users to connect to selected QuickBooks accounting products; in doing so it provides ACT! users with the ability to view QuickBooks customer information, and update and enter customer data to QuickBooks - all from within Act!.
The link operates as a tab within the Contact detail view within ACT!. There is also a menu item provided within the Tools menu. The key element with Xact Link's integration is it is "dynamic", which is to say the information is live and always up to date, as opposed to some snapshot taken the day before when the list of updates were batch upload to Act!. It is also important to note that remote users require a VPN to connect to the accounting file, so it may not be the perfect fit for road warriors.
- New! Vendor Overview: Show vendor balance and brief vendor information
- New! Vendor Bill: View and drill into unpaid bills
- New! Customer Item Summary Report: Print report to show item(s) purchased by customer within a date period.
- New! Customer Item Sales History: View a list of all the items a customer has purchased and create new transactions based on past purchases. Learn more...
- New! Stock Levels & Monitoring: View QuickBooks stock level information from within ACT! and set monitoring alarms for when stock is low, needs re-ordering or has run out. Learn more...
- Establish a connection between your ACT! contacts and QuickBooks customers. Learn more...
- Update a QuickBooks customer record from within ACT!
- View and Create Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices and Sales Receipts for a given QuickBooks customer from within ACT!
- Integrates with the ACT! Opportunities Module: Easily convert ACT! Opportunities to QuickBooks sales documents.
- Supports QuickBooks customer and item level pricing
- View aged receivables from ACT!
- View and create new vendor Purchase Orders.
- Use customised templates to print out, create PDF files or Email customer's sales records from within ACT!
- Ensure staff have access to only what they need through the administrator's, Access Control feature. Learn more...
- Reporting functionality including Sales History and Stock on Hand reports, and a Google Map of all your customers.Learn more...
- Link for ACT! and QuickBooks - Lite. Learn more...
- Integration with the Xact Time & Billing product. Learn more...