LogMeIn Remote Access
- Why Choose Keystroke
- Keystroke Support Plans
- I purchased Act!, what now?
- Post Sale Survey
- Act! Downloads
- Keystroke Dynamic DNS
- Act! Community
- Act! White Papers
- LogMeIn Remote Access
- We Love Referrals
Wait! Before you begin your support session, please read the following.
In order to provide you technical support, we will need to gain remote access to, and control of your computer. This access is granted by you on a case by case basis using LogMeIn Rescue, and can be terminated by you at any point during or after the session. Once the session is completed, and the connection terminated, we will have no ongoing access to your computer or network until you grant us access permission again as you are today. If you are unclear about the remote access/service technology we'll be using today, you can learn more at the following link, "LogMeIn Rescue".
Important Terms & Conditions of Keystroke Technical Support Service
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS A BILLABLE SERVICE, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED BY YOUR TECHNICIAN IN ADVANCE. If you are unclear about the billable status of this support session, please clarify with your support representative before granting us access to your computer.
- KEYSTROKE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS NOT COVERED BY Act! BUSINESS CARE. Act! Business Care is a support package provided by SwiftPage that Keystroke resells. We turn most of the revenue from Business Care sales over to SwiftPage to pay for this support cost.
- If you're not already a member of our Keystroke VIP Club, ask about how you can save money on technical support costs by joining.
- Once the support session starts, we will be able to see your screen, so please take a moment to close any sensitive material you may currently have open on your computer.
- All attempts will be made by our our staff to safeguard your data, programs, and the integrity of your operating system. However, Keystroke Quality Computing Inc. and its' staff are not liable under any circumstances for any consequential or incidental damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use, business interruption, lost data, or for any sum paid to third parties.