Act! Support vs. Keystroke Support Services
- Why Choose Keystroke
- Keystroke Support Plans
- I purchased Act!, what now?
- Post Sale Survey
- Act! Downloads
- Keystroke Dynamic DNS
- Act! Community
- Act! White Papers
- LogMeIn Remote Access
- We Love Referrals
Understand the differences between Swiftpage & Keystroke support.
Act! customers are our top priority and the lifeline of our organization. We consistently operate with our customers’ best interests in mind and offer professional assistance — through online self-service options, world-class phone support, and an extensive network of business partners, certified consultants, and authorized training centers.
The Act! Support and Services team delivers an innovative advisory approach to help ACT! customers better utilize and derive more value from Act! solutions. In addition to answering questions and resolving technical concerns.
- Gaining greater insight into business activities
- Operating business more effectively by maximizing the capabilities of Act! solutions to improve business processes
- Improving business efficiency by leveraging Act! solutions to reduce the time, resources, effort, and cost of operations
- Optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of Act! solutions to achieve business results
- Troubleshooting or resolving technical and non-technical issues that may be encountered during Act! software installation or use
- Identifying and recommending where additional product training would be of value
- Determining the need and referring appropriate resource(s) to assist with non-Act! issues
- Accessing Live Chat – Connect with a Act! Support team member in real-time. Online chat support is an excellent choice for “quick questions” and lower-complexity issues.
- Taking advantage of multiple Act! self-service support resources with access to:
- Knowledge Management – The Act! Customer Support team is dedicated to empowering customers to easily find solutions, 24x7. Benefit from industry-standard Knowledge-Centered Support best practices that focus on rapid creation and sharing of knowledge from our Act! collective experiences
- Social Communities – Available 24x7, product support forums are an excellent place to search for solutions, ask questions, get answers, and share knowledge and experience.
- Web – Create Support cases online – Great for non-urgent support issues, after utilizing other self-service options
Our goal is to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service from the best resource available to answer questions quickly and accurately. We work to resolve our customers’ Act! product-specific questions and concerns; however, when customers are experiencing issues outside the scope of Act! products, we will refer customers to the appropriate resource who is best equipped to assist with those issues. These resources may be the customer’s internal personnel, an Act!-authorized business partner, a certified consultant, or a third party provider. Act!'s Professional Services and Learning Services teams also offer a wide variety of services.
- Training – SwiftPage Learning Services team is the best resource for training, offering classroom training, real-time Learning, custom training, self-study guides, and an annual customer conference. Visit SwiftPage University to search and register for courses and products, monitor your learning progress through training tracks, and join online communities with product experts and other customers.
- Perform software, product, application, or job-related activities, such as software installation, data entry, creating reports, etc.
- Assist with third party software* (installation, training, trouble shooting, integration, etc.)
- Provide organization‐specific consulting or accounting advice
- Repair data or database issues caused by user error or third party software
Please refer to the chart below for additional information and resources.
* Please note that references in this document to third party software, products or applications, does not encompass all third party software, products and applications that SwiftPage provides (directly or through an authorized ACT! Business Partner) as part of a customer’s solution.
|Category||Included in Act! Support Service Coverage||Outside of Act! Support
|Installation & Upgrades||Clarification of any installation or upgrade steps||Step‐by‐step installation assistance|
|Setup, Configuration & Data Conversion||Clarification of what various fields and codes mean and how they are used||Training|
|Troubleshoot SwiftPage product related errors and messages||Assistance with data entry or manipulation outside the ACT! user interface|
|Import / Export||Guidance on proper format for importing data into your Act! product||Training|
|Reporting||Clarification of what various reporting options mean||Training|
|Hardware, operating systems (OS), database platforms, Internet Information Server (IIS), browsers, etc.|