What is New in Act! v17
- Why Choose Act!
- Act! Products
- Act! Subscription
- Act! Verticals
- Act! Mobile Products
- Act! Utilities
- Act! Demo
- Keystroke Payment Plans
and it was at Keystroke's request?
Act! v17 is here! What's new with this release?
Act! v17 is smarter, feature rich, and more mobile!
We’ll be covering new features and existing functionality including:
- One-way Syncing with Outlook provides safe "address book" and "calendar" syncing between Act! & Outlook.
- Improved Smart Tasks allow you to trigger emails based on click-thru responses to SwiftPage email campaigns.
- Improved Smart Tasks can also be configured to set "limited access" to contacts based on field values so your database security can manage itself.
- Create unlimited Browse login users without additional licensing
- Integration with external file storage services like DropBox and Google Docs.
- Attaching a photo directly from your mobile device to your database
- Improved Database Management with Act! for Web as you can now import CSV files, cut new RDB files, and lock/unlock your database through the web
- Disabling view of Inactive Users allows you to archive old users without having to see them when scheduling
- Improved "Global Preferences" allowing better central administration of your users Act! environment
- Improving Deployment with enhanced "silent install" features
- And much more!
Grow your business- easily create simple web forms to capture leads from web pages, newsletters, emails, and more! Follow up for your whole team with professional, eye-catching email campaigns that reach customers and prospects with the right message at the right time- all from within Act!. And don’t worry about missing an important opportunity- intelligent lead scoring and Smart Task automation help you nurture your leads and stay in touch.
- Easily create simple web forms to capture leads from web pages, newsletters, emails, and more, with Act! Lead Capture, now included with Act! emarketing!
- Create, send, and track professional, eye-catching email campaigns that reach customers and prospects with the right message at the right time.
- Know who to follow up with first with intelligent, prioritized Call Lists that close the gap between Marketing and Sales.
- Find your best emarketing fit, with a new tier designed for teams, including additional contacts, Call List, and multiple profiles for sending email campaigns on behalf of your company, department, or individual team members.
- Save time by automating key follow-up activities based on dynamic criteria you define, with new Smart Task options for Act! Emarketing- such as automatically sending an email to welcome a new customer, scheduling activities to follow up with hot leads, and assigning contacts to a new owner.
Be more productive and maintain a competitive edge by knowing the most up-to-date information about your customers and prospects so you can market and sell intelligently. Attach photos from your mobile device and easily integrate documents from popular business tools such as Dropbox, SharePoint, and iCloud®, right into a contact record; select from new Outlook® sync options for your Act! Contacts and Calendar, and effortlessly view all your interactions with a particular contact at a glance with Contact Timeline. Take advantage of new Smart Task options that help you automate daily tasks like territory assignment and call scheduling, so you can save time and stay organized.
- Now view all your interactions with a particular contact at a glance, with a new interactive visual timeline that helps you prepare for and personalize your customer interactions.
- New Outlook® sync options allow you to choose whether to 1-way sync your Act! Contacts and Calendar to Outlook®, 2-way sync information back to Act!, or keep both separate.
- Update contact records on-the-go, with new Act! Premium Mobile photo and document attachments.
- Easily integrate documents from popular business tools such as Dropbox, SharePoint’, iCloud®, Google Docs and more, to contact records in Act!.
- Take advantage of new Smart Task options for sending Act! emarketing messages, assigning activities, and contact owner reassignment that give you powerful automation, so you don’t miss a beat.
- Use Smart Tasks to automate Contact Access permission so that ACT users will only see the contacts they’re supposed to see.
Get more done with streamlined configuration and access options, including automated silent install for larger deployments, the ability to configure remote databases for Act! Premium for Web, and enhancements to Global Preferences- all designed to help your efficiency. Numerous usability and system improvements give you faster access to support, easier onboarding, and peace of mind.
- Make sure more of your team is in-the-know- create read-only licenses for additional members of your business or team – at no extra charge!
- Easily create and distribute Act! Premium for Web remote databases and offline clients, directly from the web.
- Improved global preference management allows you to automatically deploy, activate, and customize default user preferences for multiple users in a snap, allowing you to set up instances quickly and easily.
- Hide inactive users from drop downs and help speed up data entry.
- Seamlessly import contacts from CSV files to Act! Premium for Web.
- Behind-the-scenes performance and usability enhancements for peace of mind.
Discover the new, modern look of Act!, and easily access resources, tools, and a variety of apps that help you get more out of your solution.
- Explore the new look of Act!- updated icons, colors, and layouts help you navigate more easily, save time, and focus on what’s important.
- Easily access a variety of apps, right from within the integrated Act! Marketplace, that help extend the power and possibilities of your Act! solution – including dozens of premium apps for integrated accounting, data management and reporting, plus, exclusive discounts for Business Care members.
- Get the most out of Act! with helpful tips, access to webinars and tutorials, and updates on the latest news from Act! from the new Act! Welcome Page.