Act! Premium for Web & Act! Premium for Mobile
- Why Host Your Act! Database
- What Are User Roles and Permissions
- Steps to Act! Hosting
- Our Act! Hosting Facilities
- Act! Hosting Sign-Up
- Upload File
- Act! Hosted Program Terms and Conditions
- Act! for Web Custom Demos
- Act! Cloud Workspace
- Act! Hosting Rates
- How to setup Act! for Web & APM
- How to set up Act! for Windows
- Act! Hosting FAQ
Getting Started With the Act! Premium Web Client
Providing exceptional service and driving business forward often requires your mission critical data to be accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. With the Act! Premium (access via web) and Act! Premium Mobile, you can make your Act! database available via popular web browsers, mobile devices, and tablets! In this video you will learn why installing Act! Premium (access via web) may be the right move for you, and also learn what steps are required to get started.
Configuring Browsers to work with Act! for Web
The following video was published on September 18, 2012
Act! Premium Mobile
- Travel light and stay connected with real-time, mobile access to your Act! Premium contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device.
- Easily view, add, and edit Act! contact details, notes, history, activities, as well as groups and companies for a powerful sales advantage.
- Focus your energy on high priority opportunities by filtering your list view based on date, status, process, and stage—like commitment to buy.
- Conduct a global search on any text field, even attachments, to find and open precisely what you need, when you need it—fast.
- Boost your effectiveness with a sleek interface that features Quick Actions and follows familiar Act! functionality. Personalize your layouts and enjoy a split screen tablet view for easy scrolling and viewing.
- Keep everyone up-to-date and on the same page since workgroups have secured, shared access to the most recent Act! details.
- Get the most out of using Act! Premium, because Act! Premium Mobile is included at no additional charge with your purchase!
In this video, you'll learn how to view contacts, calendar and opportunity data from your favourite mobile device.
Act! Premium Mobile (APM)
- Contacts (your entire address book, no limits)
- Opportunities (new with Act! Premium 2013)
- Tasklist (filter for even easier task management)
- Notes and History (no limits, see all your notes & histories on each contact)
- Global Search
- Groups and Companies (new with Act! Premium v16)
- Integrated Mail Client (have your mobile emails saved to the appropriate contact history)
- iPhone® and iPad®
- Blackberry 10 and Playbook (some limitations apply)