Act! for Web Demos
- Why Host Your Act! Database
- What Are User Roles and Permissions
- Steps to Act! Hosting
- Our Act! Hosting Facilities
- Act! Hosting Sign-Up
- Upload File
- Act! Hosted Program Terms and Conditions
- Act! for Web Custom Demos
- Act! Cloud Workspace
- Act! Hosting Rates
- How to setup Act! for Web & APM
- How to set up Act! for Windows
- Act! Hosting FAQ
Check out our live web & mobile demos
Keystroke has been supporting Act! for almost as long as there has been Act!, and we understand that people need to "feel" the Act! experience before buying. To that end, we've setup these basic demo databases, and can be previewed by clicking on one of the two icons below. We recommend using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to test drive Act! for Web.
Login: Chris Huffman (no password is required)
- Please click on one of the tabs below to launch the appropriate Act! for Web Demo.
- It may take between 15-30 seconds for the demo to launch, so please be patient. Internet Explorer or Firefox is recommended.
- If you use an HTML5 compatible device like an iPad, iPhone, Android phone or Tablet, all the links below will redirect you to the same HTML5 formatted site, and you will not see the industry customization for each.If you wish to test the mobile experience within a desktop browser, simply add a "/m" at the end of the Act! for Web demo URL.
- As this is a demo environment, the sample login user has only "read" security permission, so some features will be unavailable.
Want a live demo?
Keystroke Act! Hosting
Keystroke Act! Hosted is a Cloud solution, giving you and your team on-demand access to Act! Premium. Jump right into complete contact, calendar, opportunity, company, and group details from your computer, smartphone, or tablet*1 anytime you're online. Need offline access too? No problem. We've got an offline option for when a connection to the web is unavailable*2.
Cloud deployment is ideal for you if:
- You require on-demand access to Act! Premium.
- You need Sage to take care of hosting your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You prefer automatic access to the newest versions of Act!.
- You need hands-on help, free online training is available.
- You need mobile access to your data with an HTML5 compatible tablet or PDA
For Act!: Review Act! system requirements here. You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
For Keystroke Act! Hosting: Review Act! system requirements at www.act.com/systreq. You must purchase one Act! license per hosted subscriber. Feature limitations with Act! Premium (access via web) apply for online access.View the KB to learn more. It is incumbent on the customer to verify compatibility with any 3rd party add-on solutions they may wish to use with Keystroke Act! Hosting..