Act! For Web Demos by Industry
Keystroke has been supported ACT! for almost as long as there has been ACT!, and along the way we've developed some custom, industry specific schemas that have been deployed with many of our happy customers. The ones listed below are a sample of the most popular we've created, along with the basic demo version, and can be previewed by clicking on one of the icons below.
Login: Chris Huffman (no password is required)
- Please click on one of the picture below to launch the appropriate ACT! for Web Demo.
- It may take between 15-30 seconds for the demo to launch, so please be patient. Internet Explorer or Firefox is recommended.
- If you use an HTML5 compatible device like an iPad, iPhone, Android phone or Tablet, all the links below will redirect you to the same HTML5 formatted site, and you will not see the industry customization for each.
|Financial Pro||Real Estate||Mortgage Broker||General User||ACT! Mobile|
Keystroke ACT! Hosting
Keystroke ACT! Hosted is a Cloud solution, giving you and your team on-demand access to ACT! Premium. Jump right into complete contact, calendar, opportunity, company, and group details from your computer, smartphone, or tablet*1 anytime you're online. Need offline access too? No problem. We've got an offline option for when a connection to the web is unavailable*2.
Cloud deployment is ideal for you if:
- You require on-demand access to ACT! Premium.
- You need Sage to take care of hosting your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You prefer automatic access to the newest versions of ACT!.
- You need hands-on help, free online training is available.
- You need mobile access to your data with an HTML5 compatible tablet or PDA
For ACT!: Review ACT! system requirements here. You must purchase one license of ACT! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
For Keystroke ACT! Hosting: Review ACT! system requirements at www.act.com/systreq. You must purchase one ACT! license per hosted subscriber. Feature limitations with ACT! Premium (access via web) apply for online access. View the KB to learn more. It is incumbent on the customer to verify compatibility with any 3rd party add-on solutions they may wish to use with Keystroke ACT! Hosting..
1 Supported tablets and smartphones include iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ devices. Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. You are responsible for all data-related charges to your device.
2 Requires additional fee.